- Acceptance of Terms: The content provided on this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. By using this website, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- Purpose of the Website: This site is designed to provide information on classes and training for freight brokers and agents in every state. Some of the classes are online, allowing students to study at home at their own pace. While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, we make no representations or warranties of any kind about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of any information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website.
- Intellectual Property Rights: All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) on and on this website belong to Freight Agent Schools and/or third parties. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the content on our website in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will Freight Agent Schools be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and hold Freight Agent Schools harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Freight Agent Schools arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this website.
- Changes to These Terms: Freight Agent Schools reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the United States.
By using our services, you have agreed to these terms and conditions. If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us.